<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14046033?origin\x3dhttps://pestbegone.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Colours of the tree

Colours of the tree
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Unknown, at Friday, October 02, 2009 1:35:00 PM

I love the watch... Bvlgari??
And surprisingly, the clutch caught my eye too. I've been meaning to buy one and a dress and shoes that can take me to chi-chi events. I had to go to one of those private champagne-infused Sunday races at the Turf club, and thought I had nothing to wear. Thankfully, it clashed with my HK trip. Haha. But nicely matched, your colours of the tree.    



By Blogger B, at Tuesday, October 06, 2009 2:00:00 PM

good idea to have a solid outfit stashed for such emergencies. but race outfits are another genre altogether. the rules aplenty. cover knees, covered shoulders..cover toes...etc etc    



By Blogger Unknown, at Tuesday, October 06, 2009 3:41:00 PM

I am not good at such things... as in girly clothing. I think I look weird in dresses. Either that or I dont know how to pick one that flatters me. Haha.    



By Blogger B, at Wednesday, October 07, 2009 10:21:00 PM

i reckon its the latter :)    



By Blogger Unknown, at Thursday, October 08, 2009 12:27:00 PM

:(((

hmm, I don't have the height to carry some dresses, my hips too big and limbs too short!
Issues!    



» Post a Comment