that involves undressing. and i really cant do this mosh pit thing no matter what kinda kind, gd lookers im squishing with. worse case scenario is if you get to stand beside someone with BO. no i cant. im afraid you will have to write to post secret with your picture, "i am in love but you will never know me"
That BO thought was disturbing. I wanna puke already. I think mosh pit is ok if people are not kiasu and want to be right in front, not when they are so tall. Kaki King is good too.
ByThe pics turned out pretty decent. Thanks for asking me to watch it. Quite an experience :)
By
well i guess the picts turned out as raw as they are so... next time lets just buy the cd. squeezing and queuing is not for me.
By
NO!!! You have to see Kaki King Live! And show her a picture of me with my Tattoo...
By
that involves undressing. and i really cant do this mosh pit thing no matter what kinda kind, gd lookers im squishing with. worse case scenario is if you get to stand beside someone with BO. no i cant. im afraid you will have to write to post secret with your picture, "i am in love but you will never know me"
By
That BO thought was disturbing. I wanna puke already. I think mosh pit is ok if people are not kiasu and want to be right in front, not when they are so tall. Kaki King is good too.
By
I love that line... And i'm stealing it!
» Post a Comment