<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14046033?origin\x3dhttps://pestbegone.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Laws of attraction

Woke up to a stainned mattress, scorched my mattress protector while drying it... I need to go shopping. time to sit for lunch and watch Oprah for theraphy.

Guess what was on. aint it amazing, when I cannot run away from a reminder to revise my attitudes, even when i am watching tv!

I have been spiralling downwards due to impending decisions and unfound fear. Some part of me very sickly enjoys that and usually this takes me a long while to get out of. Talking about timely, it really is time to revise and get back on the art of allowing track.

I am going to get a vision board up, which i am sure will help me because i am visual.

The amazing power of deliberate intent.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment