Noodles & Phone Cameras
A fast food version of laksa at the toast box chain features mee tai mak instead of noodles. its way convenient to swallow!! chilled barley comes in the set. def ups the comfort factor.
[Middle]
Cold noodles with shredded pork, egg and cucumber. I prefer the hand made soba at Paragon but this version had a lovely sesame dip (redeemed then!). You would find lovely pasta and pizza dishes at the Central outlet of Waraku.
[Right]
Lor mee at Old airport road seems to have pretty consistent quality. I cant remember/tell you which stall this is at. So please dont slap me, its the stall with the snaking queue at 1130 am. run over to the Kallang drive throughs for a sundae. perfect weekend.
---
I realised i dont have pictures of pasta and pizza at waraku nor the Soba-so-good sets at Paragon. Not tough to figure my level of patience huh.
» Post a Comment