<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14046033?origin\x3dhttps://pestbegone.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

For fun

Because Wen made it look so fun i have to too. we need that sometimes :)

Layer ONE:
On the Outside

Name: B
Birth Date: 27th May
Current Status: Sleepy
Eye color: brown
Hair Color: turning yellow :s
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Layer TWO: On the inside

Your Heritage: Singaporean Chinese
Your Fears: Dying alone (specifically: rotting)
Your Weaknesses: ankles, arms and legs
Your Perfect Pizza: catch of the day and cheese

Layer THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Your thoughts first waking up: what do i have to do today
Your Bedtime: like the weather
Your most missed memory: late nights working in school somewhere

Layer FOUR: Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald’s
Adidas or Nike: adidas? ive no clue im just counting how many of each i have
Lipton tea or Nestea: no and no
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate anytime :)
Cappuccino or coffee: coffee

Layer FIVE:
Do you

Smoke: nope
Curse: Yes, but people still laugh

Layer SIX: In the Past Month

Drank alcohol: yes
Gone to the mall: yes
Been on stage: nah
Eaten sushi: yes
Dyed your hair: yes

Layer SEVEN:
Have You Ever?

Played a stripping game: not yet
Changed who you were to fit in: nope dont believe in that

Layer EIGHT

Age you’re hoping to be married: dont believe in that either

Layer NINE: In a Girl/Guy.

Best eye colour: no pref
Best hair colour: nothing primary
Short or long hair: short

Layer TEN:
What Were You Doing

1 minute ago: checked an email
1 hour ago: loo break
4.5 hours ago: having coffee meet ups
1 month ago: exploring katong and ang mo kio
1 year ago: busy trying to get a grip

Layer ELEVEN: Finish the sentence

I love: good food
I feel: anxious bout new living arrangements
I hate: sarcasm
I hide: well
I miss: being away and in control
I need: alot of alone time

Layer TWELVE:
Tag 5 people

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, January 03, 2007 6:49:00 PM

Haha I did make it look fun didn't I ? :P happy new year dear Beatrice. Are you coming back to australia!? WHat's going on!?    



» Post a Comment