MOTHER!
I: mum, i want a milo dinosaur.
M: milo where got dinosaur?
-laughter-
I: milo, iced, with powder on top.
M: what powder?
-laughter-
Dad: Talcum powder!
I: Milo powder ma.
M: Milo where got powder?
I: iced milo with extra milo powder as topping!!! They also have teh-cinno
M: What!? Chinese tea ah?
I: NO MA!!!!
-----------
craving for some fried fern...

-----------
"trying to explain, my words just hide in pain. cause no matter how the story is told, no one knows. i'll go back to my home, where she stole my soul, where i was begging her not to lose control..."
feiboy, i tell you ah, its all your fault!
M: milo where got dinosaur?
-laughter-
I: milo, iced, with powder on top.
M: what powder?
-laughter-
Dad: Talcum powder!
I: Milo powder ma.
M: Milo where got powder?
I: iced milo with extra milo powder as topping!!! They also have teh-cinno
M: What!? Chinese tea ah?
I: NO MA!!!!
-----------
craving for some fried fern...
-----------
"trying to explain, my words just hide in pain. cause no matter how the story is told, no one knows. i'll go back to my home, where she stole my soul, where i was begging her not to lose control..."
feiboy, i tell you ah, its all your fault!
ByWhat up!
By
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
» Post a Comment