fingers!
Profanities, that I don’t even understand, are gonna be hurled generously at the next person who steps on my toes (in this case, my fingers) in the next 3 days.
2 days back
Incident of the ferocious potato peeler
Well if sharp peelers are to be good, this one that cut me two days back on my left index, is to be given a 20 out of 10. with zig zag like blades, this mighty effortless to use peeler has left me with a ruffles-potato-chip-with-ridges-like wound. I can only leave the rest up to your imagination.
2 minutes ago
Incident of the eye candy wooden bar stool
Well this ikea stool has got lil clasps, under the seat, that snap shut so the stool wont be wobbly. As to why it would take extra effort to snap the clasps in place? I havent a clue. So while using my left hand to aid my sliding unto the chair… yes my weighty bottom did snap the clasps shut WITH the fourth finger on my left hand in between, right under the seat!
So my dads idea to HELP me out was to come over to me (I was crouching on the floor) and rub my finger in between his palm! NO!!!!!!!!!!! after which, his idea of an apology was to pick vermicelli into my bowl, cos I needed both hands to do the fork and spoon thing and, well, I simply couldn’t. and to pass me a piece of tissue to clean my mouth with after dinner. Since when verbal apologies were likened to asking for the world?
Typing this to vent? Silly you might think, considering I have TWO injured fingers. Then you don’t know me well enough, cos I don’t type with all my fingers on my hands. Pfft! Argh! I think ill conceal it with a french manicure, later la, when my left hand has composed itself.
2 days back
Incident of the ferocious potato peeler
Well if sharp peelers are to be good, this one that cut me two days back on my left index, is to be given a 20 out of 10. with zig zag like blades, this mighty effortless to use peeler has left me with a ruffles-potato-chip-with-ridges-like wound. I can only leave the rest up to your imagination.
2 minutes ago
Incident of the eye candy wooden bar stool
Well this ikea stool has got lil clasps, under the seat, that snap shut so the stool wont be wobbly. As to why it would take extra effort to snap the clasps in place? I havent a clue. So while using my left hand to aid my sliding unto the chair… yes my weighty bottom did snap the clasps shut WITH the fourth finger on my left hand in between, right under the seat!
So my dads idea to HELP me out was to come over to me (I was crouching on the floor) and rub my finger in between his palm! NO!!!!!!!!!!! after which, his idea of an apology was to pick vermicelli into my bowl, cos I needed both hands to do the fork and spoon thing and, well, I simply couldn’t. and to pass me a piece of tissue to clean my mouth with after dinner. Since when verbal apologies were likened to asking for the world?
Typing this to vent? Silly you might think, considering I have TWO injured fingers. Then you don’t know me well enough, cos I don’t type with all my fingers on my hands. Pfft! Argh! I think ill conceal it with a french manicure, later la, when my left hand has composed itself.
» Post a Comment